Flat Face Coupling : HSS Series Stainless Steel
Standards : ISO 16028
Holmbury HSS Series Stainless Steel Couplings have a high resistance to corrosion and are suitable for use with many fluids which include: acids, gas, and demineralized water. They are the ideal choicefor many industries such as marine, food, gas, chemical and pharmaceutical.
- All metal components are 100% AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Clean disconnection - non-spill design.
- No air intrusion during connection.
- Flat faces can easily be wiped clean before connection to prevent the ingress of contaminants into the circuit.
- Streamlined flow path minimizes pressure drop.
- Locking sleeve prevents accidental disconnection.
- Bi-directional flow
- Dimensionally the couplings conform to ISO 16028
- » Body and structural components - AISI 316
- » Spring guide in male coupling - AISI 316
- » Springs - AISI 316
- » Locking balls - AISI 316
- » Seals - Viton
Size Range : 1/4" to 2"
Sizes : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4", 11/2", 2"
Threads : BSP, NPTF, SAE
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 350 Bar
Burst Pressure Rating : Upto 1260 Bar