Check Valve - CV Series
CV Series suitable for any type of hydraulic system using liquids that are not highly viscous. The standard types are in Trivalent plated carbon steel and are therefore especially suitable for non-corrosive mineral based oils and liquids.
It can also be used as a pressure sequence valve by changing the internal spring to an appropriate 'cracking point' value. For flow restrictor check valves a central bleed hole can be provided, sized to customer requirements.
- 1. Good pressure / flow characteristics, see graphs.
- 2. Valve body in Trivalent plated carbon steel.
- 3. Piston in carbon steel.
- 4. Internal spring in silicon steel - stabilized.
- 5. Cracking points 0.35 bar and 4.5 bar are standard, other values on request.
Size Range : 1/4" To 11/2"
Sizes : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4", 11/2"
Cracking Points : 0.35 Bar and 4.5 Bar are standard
Thread : BSP, NPT, SAE
Pressure Rating Available : Upto 400 Bar