Ball Valves - BVC 2 (Two Way)
» BVC2 ball valves are designed to suit a wide range of
applications including mobile plant and industrial equipment.
» These valves should not be used as flow control valves and should therefore always be fully open or fully closed.
» Also known as shut off valve.
- 1. Full bore valves provide an unrestricted flow path for negligible pressure drop.
- 2. Floating ball on pre-compressed seals minimises wear and provides an excellent seal at positive and negative pressures.
- 3. Operating temperatures from -20Â°C to +100Â°C.
- 4. Open to close in 1/4 turn (90Â°).
- 5. Cranked handles are incorporated to provide good clearance for the operators hands.
- Body and port adaptors are Trivalent plated steel (38SMn PB 10).
- Handle - steel forging, Trivalent plated.
- Ball - carbon steel.
- Ball seals - DELRIN (polyacetalic resin).
- Shaft seal - nitrile.
Size Range : 1/4" To 2"
Sizes : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4", 11/2", 2"
Thread : BSP, NPT, SAE
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 500 Bar