Screw Connect Couplings : PTS Series (High Pressure SS)
PTS Series Stainless Steel Couplings have a high resistance to corrosion and are suitable for use with many fluids which include: acids, gas, and demineralized water. They are the ideal choice for many industries such as marine, food, gas, chemical and pharmaceutical. PTS Series couplings have been designed to operate at very high pressures and cope with severe pressure pulse conditions.
- » AISI 316 stainless steel construction, viton seals
- » Screw connection mechanism avoids use of locking
balls and so eliminates the risk of Brinelling
(a potential problem with quick connect couplings in high pressure pulse applications)
- » Robust construction
- » Can be connected with low residual pressure in each hydraulic hose line
- Body and structural components - AISI 316
- Spring guide in male coupling - AISI 316
- Springs - AISI 316
- Locking balls - AISI 316
- Seals - Viton
Size Range : 1/4" to 11/2"
Sizes : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4", 11/2"
Threads : BSP, NPTF, SAE
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 700 Bar
Burst Pressure Rating : Upto 2500 Bar