Pharma, Food & Process Industry Couplings : IAS Series (ISO A)
IAS Series couplings are made in AISI 316, stainless steel. They are designed to be tough, durable and of superior quality to competing ISO 7241 products
IAS Series couplings are ideally suited for use in corrosive environments and/or operation on corrosive fluids. Typical applications include :
- • Offshore
- • Marine
- • Food processing and manufacture
- • Machine tool / automation
- • Oil refineries
- • Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- • Steel mills
- 1. AISI 316 stainless steel construction, viton seals.
- 2. Positive, quick connection ensured by the snap together locking ball system.
- 3. When connected the male and female halves can rotate, even under pressure, thus avoiding any torsional stress in the flexible hoses.
- 4. Poppet valves have balanced springs and calibrated oil flow passages to minimise the pressure drop.
- 5. Poppet valve seals have shockproof protective edges.
Size Range : 3/8" to 1"
Sizes : 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
Thread : BSP, NPT
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 300 Bar