Off-Shore, Oil & Gas Industry Couplings : HFT Series
HFT Series, Screw Couplings have been fire tested in accordance with API 16D and EUB Directive #36 Alberta Energy and Utilities Board Certified by Lloyd's Register (Lloyd's Certificate on request).
Oil and gas industry, blowout preventers (BOP). Boring machines and augers. Hand held and excavator mounted breakers, shears, trenchers and all systems subject to high pressure pulses. Any system where connection needs to be made with up to 350 bar residual pressure. All systems where the security of a screw connector is needed. Plant and equipment where non-spill disconnection is essential.
- Connect and disconnect under pressure.
- Connect with up 350 bar residual pressure in the line.
- Non-spill design avoids fluid loss during connection and disconnection.
- Flat mating faces of both the male and female are easily wiped clean to prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- Sleeve on female can be pushed back for access to the mating face.
- Zinc nickel surface finish rated for 280 hours to white rust in salt spray tests.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with the Holmbury HFT Series screw coupling.
- Screw thread connection eliminates Brinelling. contaminants into the circuit.
Carbon steel body with zinc nickel finish. Nitrile seals.
Size Range : 3/8" to 1"
Sizes : 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
Threads : BSP P, NPT F, SAE
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 550 Bar
Burst Pressure Rating : Upto 1400 Bar