ISO Couplings : IB Series (ISO B)
IB Series, ISO.B couplings are designed to be tough, durable and of
superior quality to competing ISO 7241 products. They are ideally suited to
heavy industrial applications which would typically include :
- • Food processing and manufacture
- • Shipbuilding
- • Offshore
- • Machine tool/automation
- • Oil refineries
- • Steel mills
- • Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- 1. Positive, quick connection ensured by the snap together locking ball system.
- 2. When connected the male and female halves can rotate, even under pressure, thus avoiding any torsional stress in the flexible hoses.
- 3. Designed to withstand high pressure peaks and pulses.
- 4. Poppet valves have balanced springs and calibrated oil flow passages to minimise the pressure drop.
- 5. Poppet valve seals have shockproof protective edges.
Size Range : 1/8" to 1"
Sizes : 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
Thread : BSP P, NPT F
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 300 Bar