Hand Held & Machine Mounted Breaker Couplers : HQ Series
Standards : ISO 16028 (2006)
Mobile plant and attachments where exposure to the sun causes pressure to develop due to thermal expansion of trapped fluid. HCP series male couplings will connect, by hand, with pressures up to 350 bar locked in the male half, without releasing any fluid to the environment. The hose line to the female will need to be at zero pressure to allow the HCP Male to operate correctly.
- Flat mating faces are easily wiped clean to prevent the ingress of contaminants
- Improved flow path minimize the pressure drop
- Non-spill design avoids fluid loss during connection and disconnection
- No air intrusion during connection
- Locking sleeve prevents accidental disconnection
- Zinc nickel surface treatment eliminates chrome 6 and exceeds 200 hour salt spray tests to white rust
Size Range : 1/8" to 2"
Sizes : 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
Threads : BSP, NPTF, SAE, JIC, Metric, DIN2353
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 400 Bar
Burst Pressure Rating : Upto 2000 Bar