Hand Held & Machine Mounted Breaker Couplers :
Connection under pressure
Standards : ISO 16028
Mobile plant and attachments where exposure to the sun causes pressure to develop due to thermal expansion of trapped fluid. HCP series male couplings will connect, by hand, with pressures up to 350 bar locked in the male half, without releasing any fluid to the environment. The hose line to the female will need to be at zero pressure to allow the HCP Male to operate correctly.
- Connects under high pressure, by hand.
- Flat faces can easily be wiped clean before connection to prevent the ingress of contaminants into the circuit.
- No air intrusion during connection.
- Clean disconnection - non-spill design.
- Locking sleeve helps prevent accidental disconnection.
- Coupling can rotate whilst connected.
- Bi-directional flow
Size Range : 3/8" to 1"
Sizes : 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
Threads : BSP, NPTF, SAE
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 350 Bar
Burst Pressure Rating : Upto 1500 Bar