Demolition & Heavy Excavators : HSC Series
HSC Series is a heavy duty, high-pressure, screw couplings designed to withstand the most severe pressure pulse applications, where other couplings suffer rapid failure. Like Excavator hammer attachments, shears, rock crushers, test rigs and other intense pressure pulse application.
- Screw thread connection eliminates Brinelling
- Connects and disconnects under pressure
- Seals readily accessible for easy replacement
- Supplied with Caps and Plugs to protect the thread and help prevent the ingress of contaminants
- When connected, all internal parts are held rigid, preventing fatigue of the poppet, spring or coupling itself. The poppet is guided to prevent it shifting off center. The poppet and spring are retained by a heavy duty collet that can withstand severe forces
Size Range : 3/8" to 2"
Sizes : 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4",11/2", 2"
Threads : BSP
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 500 Bar