Demolition & Heavy Excavators : HS Series
- HS Series couplings are designed for use in high pressure pulse applications.
- This typically includes construction plant, demolition equipment and agricultural machinery.
- Screw connection mechanism avoids use of locking balls and so eliminates the risk of Brinelling (the problem of locking ball indentation in the nose of the probe).
- Can be connected with up to 50 bar pressure in each hydraulic hose line.
- Self locking connection mechanism prevents accidental disconnection caused by vibration.
- Modular construction allows numerous thread /connection options as standard.
Size Range : 1/4" to 11/2"
Sizes : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4", 11/2"
Threads : BSP, NPTF, Metric
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 450 Bar
Burst Pressure Rating : Upto 1800 Bar