Demolition & Heavy Excavators : HFT Series
HFT Series, Screw Couplings have been developed Hand held and excavator mounted breakers, shears, augers, trenchers and all systems subject to high pressure pulses. Any system where connection needs to be made with up to 350 bar residual pressure. All systems where the security of a screw connector is needed. Plant and equipment where non-spill disconnection is essential.
- Higher flow and lower pressure drop
- Zinc nickel surface finish rated for 1200 hours to white rust in salt spray tests.
- Screw thread connection eliminates Brinelling.
- Sleeve on female can be pushed back for access to the mating face.
- Flat mating faces of both the male and female are easily wiped clean to prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- Non-spill design avoids fluid loss during connection and disconnection.
- Connect with up 350 bar residual pressure in the line.
Size Range : 3/8" to 11/4"
Sizes : 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4"
Threads : BSP, NPTF, SAE
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 550 Bar
Burst Pressure Rating : Upto 1800 Bar