Agricultural Equipments Coupler : IA Series (ISO A)
IA Series, ISO.A couplings are the ideal choice where a tough, durable product of superior quality is required. They are perfectly suited to industrial and agricultural applications. A poppet valve is used to minimise the pressure drop characteristics and provide a positive sealing arrangement.
- 1. Positive, quick connection ensured by the snap together locking ball system.
- 2. When connected the male and female halves can rotate, even under pressure, thus avoiding any torsional stress in the flexible hoses.
- 3. Designed to withstand high pressure peaks and pulses.
- 4. Poppet valves have balanced springs and calibrated oil flow passages to minimise the pressure drop.
- 5. Poppet valve seals have shockproof protective edges.
Size Range : 1/4" to 2"
Sizes : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/4", 11/2", 2"
Thread : BSP, NPT, SAE
Working Pressure Rating : Upto 350 Bar